Diana De Lorenzi
Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, can be reached very easily with an hour by train from New York. Through the Amtrak company you can book your armchair that will take you from the skyscrapers to the city where the United States of America was born.
The 7 unmissable things to do and see:
1) Philadelphia Museum of Art - Rocky's staircase
2) Sunset bike ride to Fairmount Park and Boathouse Row.
3) Elfreth’s Alley, among the most beautiful streets in the United States
4) One Liberty Observation Deck at sunset
5) The Reading Terminal Market - Where to eat in Philadelphia (try Cheesesteak)
6) Magic Gardens - The Magic Gardens of Philadelphia
7) The Countryside: Brandywine and Valley Forge
#historicallandmarks #couplestrip #deliciousfood #usa #philadelphia
작성일: 2020년 4월 5일